King Star Alliance
1. General information
The content of https://kingstaralliance.comstaralliance.com/ is the exclusive property of King STAR ALLIANCE.
The controller monitors and ensures that personal data are processed in strict compliance with the principles and legislation relating to the protection of personal data, in particular the provisions of the Rules (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data of April 27, 2016.
The processing of personal data is carried out entirely on a lawful basis in order to provide individuals with information, conclude and execute contracts, in accordance with the following principles:
- integrity and prudence in processing personal data;
- transparency and lawfulness;
- processing of personal data is limited to achieving specific goals set out in these rules and the contracts concluded with the Client;
- only the minimum necessary volume of personal data required to achieve the purposes provided by these rules and the contracts concluded with the Client is processed;
- security and storage restrictions.
2. The Definitions.
“Personal Data” – any information about the Customer that can identify him directly or indirectly by reference to an item of identification such as name, title, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- “Client” is a person who performs any activities on the Site, and is a consumer of King STAR ALIANCE services, regardless of the use of the Internet, including when concluding a contract with him.
- “Processing” means any transaction or set of transactions carried out with Personal Data, including, but not limited to, its collection, registration, storage, modification, use, disclosure, access, transfer or destruction.
- “Confidentiality of Personal Data” means the obligatory requirement to comply with KING STAR ALIANCE or any other person who has gained access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the entity of personal data, except for the presence of other legal grounds.
- “Cookies” is a piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the Client’s computer, which the web client or web browser each time sends to the web server in the NTTR-request when trying to open a page of the corresponding site.
- “IP address” is a unique network address of a host in a computer network built by the protocol.
3. Categories of personal data (subject of confidentiality)
The categories of Personal Data being processed depend on the context of interactions and relations between the Controller and the Client. Thus, the Controller can process the following categories of Personal Data:
- for visitors of the website: name, gender, age, date of birth, data arising from an identity document (including a copy of the document, as the case may be), address, telephone, e-mail, marital status, citizenship, signature, profession, occupation, banking information, contract information as well as name, location, details and other data may be processed;
- to request feedback: name, surname, e-mail address, name, location, details;
- in case of signing the contract: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position/position, city, CV (which may include the following data in addition to the above mentioned, respectively: image, professional training, information about current work), name, location, details;
- in the case of subscribing to the mailing: the name, surname, e-mail address, name, location, details.
- data received by King STAR ALIANCE independently: source of access to the Website and information of the search query, data about the user device (including resolution, version and other attributes that characterize the user device), user clicks, page views, filling in fields, displays and views of banners and videos, data characterizing the auditory segments, session parameters, data about the time of visit, Customer ID stored in the Cookies, IP addresses of the Customer.
4. Aims and basics of personal data processing
Personal data of the Clients may be processed by King STAR ALIANCE directly and/or through authorized persons on the following purposes and grounds:
- Providing the Clients with information (including advertisement) about the services provided by King STAR ALLIANCE by means of telephone, sms, risk-notifications, e-mail;
- compliance with the internal rules of King STAR ALLIANCE and compliance with the provisions of European / national standards regarding quality requirements and competence of the services;
- performance of financial and fiscal obligations, including the preparation of accounting records, maintenance of supporting documents underlying the accounting records;
- dealing with requests for the exercise of rights that the Client enjoys in the context of data processing;
- internal audit;
- archiving of documents in accordance with legal regulations and compliance with the terms of the archival nomenclature approved by the competent authority;
- managing relations with public authorities or other organisations providing public services;
- fulfilment of contractual obligations under contracts concluded between King STAR ALIANCE and the Client;
- preparation and publication of scientific articles in official print and electronic publications.
5. Recipients of personal data and processing
For processing purposes, the Data Controller may disclose certain categories of Personal Data to the following categories of recipients:
- the data subject and / or his legal representatives;
- representatives of King STAR ALIANCE, persons whose group the Data Controller belongs to.
- authorized staff of King STAR ALLIANCE in various areas (such as security services, archiving services, marketing agencies);
- other providers of services and goods involved in King STAR ALLIANCE’s activities (such as external consultants in various fields such as accounting, legal, tax), professional organizations, market research organizations;
- the judiciary or other public bodies of any kind, international organisations.
KING STAR ALLIANCE applies the following types of personal data processing: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, – provision, access), – depersonalization, pseudonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
KING STAR ALLIANCE has the right to carry out automated, not automated and mixed processing of personal data. During the processing of personal data a profile of the Client may be made, which is necessary to provide services.
Requests of Clients on granting of data on the personal data processed by King STAR ALIANCE, and also requests for blocking, change, specification or removal of the personal data are sent by subjects of the personal data by e-mail, or by post or courier. Requests are sent from an e-mail address previously provided by the subject of personal data King STAR ALLIANCE, or with the application of passport data of the client (passport number or other primary document certifying the identity of the subject of personal data, information about the date of issue of the document and the issuing authority).
KING STAR ALIANCE considers requests of subjects of personal data and sends answers to them within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the application.
Requests for changes in incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant personal data, as well as requests for the deletion of data that have been unlawfully received by King STAR ALLIANCE or do not comply with the stated processing purposes, shall be considered within seven (7) working days.
The response of KING STAR ALLIANCE to the personal data subject’s request shall be sent to the address specified by the Customer in the respective request.
6. Duration of personal data processing
The Data Controller will process the Customer’s Personal Data for the period necessary for the purposes of processing and subsequently in accordance with the internal policy of King STAR ALLIANCE and in order to comply with applicable legal obligations, including but not limited to provisions relating to the obligation of archiving.
7. Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided by King STAR ALIANCE may be transferred within Ukraine, EU and CIS countries.
8. Security of personal data
The Controller attaches great importance to the confidentiality and security of Customer’s Personal Data and guarantees its security during processing. In this regard, the Controller shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security commensurate with the risks associated with the types of data processed and processing operations.
Within the limits of protection of the personal data from unapproved access, KING STAR ALLIANCE provides such mode of safety of premises in which information systems of the personal data are placed which interferes with possibility of uncontrolled penetration of the third parties in such premises, defines the list of persons access to the personal data is necessary for performance of their official duties, applies means of anti-virus protection of information systems of processing of the personal data, carries out a reserve copy of databases of the personal data.
9. Granting of the personal data
Providing Personal Data is a necessary condition for using the services provided by King STAR ALLIANCE, concluding contracts, using the Website and other opportunities. In some cases, the refusal to provide Personal Data may result in the inability to receive the services provided by King STAR ALLIANCE, including those provided through the Website (for example, the inability to register a request).
10. Rights of the data subject
- right to information – the right to receive information about the processing carried out by the Data Controller, in accordance with the legal requirements;
- right of access to data: the right to obtain from the data controller, upon request and under the conditions established by law, confirmation that the data relating to them are or will not be processed by the data controller, as well as details concerning the processing of the data;
- right to correction – the right to correction of inaccurate personal data by the operator.